Monday, April 21, 2014
With thanks to Airkosong.com and Malaysia Today
CORRUPT PRACTICES, MISCONDUCT AND ABUSE OF POWER BY SENIOR OFFICER OF MACC SELANGOR
Respectfully, we would like to refer to the matter above.
We, officers in MACC, feel duty-bound to expose the wrongdoing and corrupt practices by a senior officer of MACC – Deputy Director (DD) of MACC Selangor, PKPj I Hishamuddin Bin Hashim. He is involved with the case of Teoh Beng Hock and a bungalow house at Section 17, Shah Alam, owned by Dato’ Seri Dr Mohamad Khir Bin Toyo.
2. For the information of YBhg Tan Sri/Dato/Tuan/Puan, DD is indeed involved directly with the investigation of misappropriation cases involving Selangor exco YB Ean (Adun Seri Kembangan). DD’s involvement is not only at the level of official instruction, but he actually instructed specifically MACC officers to try to uncover any possible wrongdoings by the current Selangor state government. He acted so because of his collaboration with Khir Toyo to bring down the Selangor state government. His overzealous approach resulted in the death of Teoh Beng Hock. There are a few questions arising from the circumstances of Teoh Beng Hock’s death that concern us MACC officers. We all suspect DD to be responsible for the death of Teoh Beng Hock based on the following facts:
i) DD has instructed all MACC officers involved in the operation not to implicate his direct involvement in the case. In fact, he is the one giving direct orders in the operation and other operations in MACC Selangor. Actually he fears his involvement will compromise his conspiracy with Khir Toyo.
ii) The chemistry department has detected finger prints and DNA traces of a mysterious male at the two frontal sides of Teoh Beng Hock’s waist belt. According to our knowledge, DD has his own unique interrogation technique, i.e., he would hold the belt of the person under interrogation, lift him/her a few times and shake him/her.
iii) The process to extract DNA samples from MACC Selangor officers was conducted in two sessions. In the first session, DD ran away to avoid having his sample taken. However, DD was said to have given his DNA sample in the second session under dubious circumstances, i.e., he gave his sample in his room while all other MACC officers, including the MACC Director, gave their samples in the meeting room together openly. Why did DD give his DNA sample behind closed doors? Does the sample given by him belong to him? We the MACC officers are curious because none of the DNA samples collected matches that of the mysterious male. We suggest that DNA sample of DD be taken again under the watchful eyes of trustworthy people.
iv) We have received information that DD has instructed his subordinates to erase fingerprints found at the window where Teoh fell to his death. This is proven as the police have failed to find any traces of fingerprints, new or old, at that window. The question is, why did DD give that instruction?
v) Based on the information we obtained, we suspect DD did not punch out when he left office on 16 July 2009 at 6.10am. This is crucial because it would be evidence that DD was the last person to have seen Teoh. The question is, why did he not punch out when he usually does so? For the record, he is a person who pays attention to his punch card.
3. For the information of YBhg Tan Sri/Dato/Tuan/Puan, DD is very influential in the investigation operations in Selangor, or even the whole Malaysia. In MACC Selangor alone, he is the most important person to decide whether or not a case is to be prosecuted, even though such power is supposed to be in the hand of the Deputy Public Prosecutor (DPP). Decisions made by him favour his own interests or his cronies’. It is no surprise that he has been helming the investigation unit of ACA/MACC Selangor for more than ten years, i.e., since the Selangor state government under Barisan Nasional (Khir Toyo) and until the current Selangor state government. He has been promoted in quick succession from Grade 41 to Grade 54 within 16 years without reassignment and remained in MACC Selangor until now. According to ACA/MACC department policy, an officer who has been promoted or served for more than 5 years in a state will be reassigned to another location to prevent him from being involved in local corruption issues. One of the reasons that he has not been reassigned elsewhere is that he has been tasked to “take care” of interests of Dato’s Seri Khir Toyo in Selangor. Because of this, to reciprocate, Khir Toyo has to “take care” of DD’s interests in Selangor.
4. Due to his comfortable position in ACA/MACC Selangor from then till now, he has been involved with various corrupt acts and abuse of power. Among the corrupt acts and abuse of power by DD that we have detected/investigated are as follows:
i) Closing the case of Khir Toyo involving approval of a road construction project, which is the most expensive boundary spanning link at Sekinchan, for a distance of 20.5km, at a price of RM92.5 million to the contractor who was almost blacklisted – Meram Holdings. According to JKR assessment, the cost of the road should not exceed RM50 million. The subcontractor running the project is Cabaran Wangsa, owned by Pua Kim An, who was once the landlord of Khir, while the other director of the company, Ahmad Tarmizi Tajjeury, is Khir’s crony, and he received 100 acres of land giving him a profit of RM20 million.
ii) In possession of assets beyond his means, including:
a. Owns a few houses for rental, including one two-storey luxurious terrace house which was purchased at a very attractive price from Pemaju Kumpulan Lebar Daun Development Sdn Bhd, as a result of closing the case of investigation against Group Executive Chairman, Dato' Noor Azman @ Noor Hizam bin Mohd Nurdin. This case was investigated by ACA Selangor a few years ago along with a few other houses he owned. As a smokescreen to the public and his subordinates, he moved to the government quarters at Kg. Atap, Kuala Lumpur.
b. Owns a Petronas petrol station located at the left side of Federal Highway at Km 8.6 – Km 8.7, Section 1, Federal Highway, Shah Alam 40000 Selangor (near the Melati roundabout, in the direction of Klang from Shah Alam), registered under the name of his elder brother. The petrol station has just started operation this year (2009), and it is built on part of the land of a Chinese cemetery. He managed to obtain the land to build the petrol station as a result of his power as well as due to the Khir Toyo administration in Selangor.
c. Owns a few plots of land around Shah Alam, where one of them is believed to be beside the new SACC Mall, registered under the name of the wife of a driver in MACC Selangor, Abdullah b Azim, she being a full-time housewife in her late 30s.
iii) Caught in adultery with a junior officer of the rank of Investigator called Nor Azlina bt Mustafa beside Shah Alam Lake in early 2009 by two police officers. He in turn showed his authority card and informed the police officers that he and the Investigator were in an operation and hence let off by the police. After a few intimate incidents with the Investigator, the affair is known by many, including his wife. The action taken by the department is to reassign the Investigator to MACC HQ at Putrajaya. This action is not effective as Azlina is still seen with DD at the Selangor office.
5. This letter was writen to uphold integrity and challenge injustice, in the MACC specifically and Malaysia as a whole. We at the MACC can no longer stand to observe this behaviour which is approved by higher-ups. We at the MACC have exhausted our options in looking for a department/institution/NGO which can bring forward this issue so that appropriate action can be taken.
6. We the officers in MACC are greatly appreciative and thankful to you all for bringing up this matter to the people and the relevant authorities so that there will be an organisation/NGO that can take the appropriate action or independent investigation until the matter can be brought to the cabinet. The matter is very important because it involves the integrity of an officer serving in a department charged with enforcing law on crimes related to human integrity. DD is now working very hard by instructing his subordinates to do a witch-hunt on PKR which governs Selangor state now, with the hope that PKR will fall in Selangor and his secrets will be safe. For your information, DD is fearful whenever news of Dato’ Seri Khir Toyo appears in the media and he is fearful that Khir’s problems will expose his own.
7. Our hope is, there will be a party courageous enough to give voice to our information herein, and that our action attracts the attention of the highest authority so that just action can be taken against him. We ourselves do not have the power of taking action against him because he has “cable” (connections) to the top.
8. The cooperation of YBhg Tan Sri/Dato/Tuan/Puan is very much appreciated and hopefully your action will bring out more information exposing people without integrity so that MACC and its officers can be cleared of corruption.
Thank you very much.
“IN SERVICE OF MACC/OUR BELOVED COUNTRY”
We who are obedient servants,
[First posted 22 August 2009]
Sunday, April 20, 2014
Great-granddaughter of Dwight D. Eisenhower continues his campaign to alert humanity to the greatest danger of all - our misleaders!
Published on 13 Apr 2014
Laura Magdalene Eisenhower: ET invasion has already occurred and governments do not want us to know.
READ LAURA EISENHOWER'S OFFICIAL ET DISCLOSURE STATEMENT
[Brought to my attention by Eleanor Gay]